[Savannah-dev] [Bug #2816] CVS comes and goes

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #2816] CVS comes and goes
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:54:27 -0500

=================== BUG #2816: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2816&group_id=11

Submitted by: marek                   Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Thu 03/13/03 at 15:53
Category:  CVS                        Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  Hi!

I'm trying to update the bugtracker of my local savannah installation. The
trouble is, sometimes cvs works, sometimes it doesn't heres the ouput of the
same command, entered three times in a row. (cvstat is an alias for cvs status
and a couple of grep-aways)
address@hidden:/data/savannah/www/bugs]$ cvstat
cvs server: Examining .
cvs server: Examining admin
cvs server: Examining reporting
File: browse_bug.php    Status: Needs Patch
File: bug_utils.php     Status: Needs Patch
File: notification_settings.php Status: Needs Merge
address@hidden:/data/savannah/www/bugs]$ cvs diff bug_utils.php
cvs [diff aborted]: recv() from server subversions.gnu.org: EOF
address@hidden:/data/savannah/www/bugs]$ cvstat
cvs [status aborted]: recv() from server subversions.gnu.org: Connection reset
by peer
address@hidden:/data/savannah/www/bugs]$ cvstat
cvs [status aborted]: recv() from server subversions.gnu.org: Connection reset
by peer
address@hidden:/data/savannah/www/bugs]$ cvstat
cvs [status aborted]: recv() from server subversions.gnu.org: EOF

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: