[Savannah-dev] [Bug #2048] webarchive broken

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #2048] webarchive broken
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:48:22 -0500

=================== BUG #2048: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2048&group_id=11

Changes by: Pawel Kot <address@hidden>
Date: 2003-Jan-05 21:48 (Europe/Warsaw)

Well, there's still a problem. We have only few first emails from the mailing
list in the January archive. Most of the emails didn't come in there.

p.

=================== BUG #2048: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: pkot                      Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Dec-23 23:57
Category:  Mail                         Severity:  9 - Blocker

Original Submission:  Hi,

The December pipermail web archive looks broken. Only the plaintext archive
contains all emails. HTML view (every one) misses most of the recent emails --
only the last one is displayed. Few emails are the empty pages.

See http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnokii-users/ for more detailes
(2002-December)

pkot

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2003-Jan-05 21:48             By: pkot

Date: 2003-Jan-01 23:51             By: pkot
Well, it works so far for the January archive.

Date: 2003-Jan-01 22:58             By: yeupou
I do not know if it's possible to reget archive the lost messages. Anyway, on
savannah-hackers list, archives for january are ok.

Date: 2003-Jan-01 22:50             By: pkot
It's not fixed at least in the given (gnokii-users / 2002-December) archive.
For example see the message:
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnokii-users/2002-December/003032.html
or
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnokii-users/2002-December/003034.html
And still there are many December posts missing from there.

I'll check this out also with January 2003 posts soon.

pkot

Date: 2003-Jan-01 22:42             By: yeupou
Normally it's fixed. Can you test and give feedback if it does not works ?

Regards,

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: