[Savannah-dev] [Bug #2073] wrong login shown with support tracker

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #2073] wrong login shown with support tracker
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 11:54:07 -0500

=================== BUG #2073: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2073&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2003-Jan-01 17:54 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 3 - Ordinary
            Priority | None                      | Later
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou
             Summary | Support manager confuses accounts | wrong login shown
with support tracker

In fact, it uses (wonder why) the first part of your email address instead of
your login.

=================== BUG #2073: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: jas                       Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Dec-27 14:34
Category:  Support Req. Mgr             Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:  See the thread:

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&group_id=11&support_id=101667

The latest two posts was really by me ("jas"), not "simon".  My first name is
"simon" though.  I wonder what else I can do as account "simon"... :-)

The first post was correctly marked as sender "jas" though, so something must
have changed recently.

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2003-Jan-01 17:54             By: yeupou
In fact, it uses (wonder why) the first part of your email address instead of
your login.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: