[Savannah-dev] Savannah bug assignment - Who?

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Savannah bug assignment - Who?
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:44:56 +0200

Now that we have a bug tracking system in place on the Savannah, it would be great to assign roles:

a) Who wants to dispatch the freshly submitted bugs with no assignee? It is better if it is one single person. It means that you run a query on a regular basis to look for Open and Unassigned bug and you change the "Assigned To" field

b) who take ownership for the various bug categories (see the list of "modules" in the Category pull down menu). Of course I take the ownership for the bugs that relates to the Bug tracking system.

Laurent