[Savannah-dev] Bugs in savannah-backend Debian package

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Bugs in savannah-backend Debian package
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:11:08 +0000

Hi,
Nice job with the Savannah Debian packages; I finally had some time to look
at them.

- savannah-dumps-server should depend on adduser >= 3.34
  Previous versions of adduser did not have the --server option, and the
  postinstallation script will fail

- savannah-lists-server should depend on mailman; without it, the
  postinstallation script fails.

By the way, how about dropping -server from those packages names? I think they
are not needed unless we had matching -client packages. If you want you can
move the word server to the short description; for instance:
  savannah-lists

Where is the debian/ directory for those packages? Since they have
been signed by address@hidden, we will start getting bug reports here
and we could help fixing them if we knew where the debian/ dir is.

Cheers,
Jaime