Re: [Savannah-dev] lists backend

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] lists backend
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:53:49 +0200

Guillaume Morin writes:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > I will work on the lists backend for the new savannah in the next days.
 > I will use the current scripts as a base. All files will be located in
 > savannah/backend/sava-lists in the savannnah CVS.

        Looks fine to me. You'll build a debian package for the various
bits implementing the backend for Mailman mailing lists that Savannah
currently uses. When we will want to use these packages for the new
Savannah, it will only be a matter of changing the way they access the
database to operate (currently XML dumps, maybe XMLRPC). Is my
understanding correct ?

        Cheers,