ruqueue-devel

[Ruqueue-devel] Adding a $name column to functions/functions_index.php

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: [Ruqueue-devel] Adding a $name column to functions/functions_index.php
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:59:31 -0500

Hello,

I would like the $name field to be list in a column on the
functions_index.php page so that when a user click the home link they can
see at a glance who a ticket is about. The reasoning is that we get a lot of
repetitive tickets that are from many different people.
I've tried adding the column but it doesn't show any data. I'm guessing I
have to do a mySQL query above it in order for the data to populate? If so,
would you be able to help me with this?

-Montana Quiring
HSL IT Admin
University of Manitoba
204.474.8694

"Mass grave of Microsoft 'partners': Lotus, WordPerfect, Corel, DBase,
Netscape...." --Roy Schestowitz