ruby-tut-developer

[ruby-tut] File download area question

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: [ruby-tut] File download area question
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 03:58:37 +0200 (CEST)

Ok, I uploaded files in cvs and I put them in the
download area for the project. Just one thing puzzled
me:
the only other file in the download area is the pkg
from Laurent, and I'd put my file (named
beginner-it-0.1.tar.gz) in the same dir but I don't
have the right permissions (rwxr-xr-x lrz ruby-tut)
so I created a sub dir in the top , now the stuff is
like this

ruby-tut
 stable.pkg
  1.0
   beginner-fr-0.1.tar.gz
 italian.pkg
  1.0
   beginner-it-0.1.tar.gz

How do we want to organize these stuff?
IMO  we whould mirror the cvs
(I mean beginner.pkg/(de|en|fr|it)/(ver)/pkgname.tgz)
but tell me what do you think..

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/