ruby-tut-developer

[ruby-tut] update

From: Laurent Sansonetti
Subject: [ruby-tut] update
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 22:54:35 +0200

Hi all,

I have commited several changes to the repository:

 - (XSL):

        * changed the toc depth to 1, to have the same toc depth as the
        previous tutorial

        * enabled graphic icon inclusion (tip.png, warning.png,

        * enabled CSS.  Currently, we are using the CSS file
        from the FreeBSD documentation project.

 - (XML):

        * added legal stuff in the header

        * added a "thanks to" subsection in the introduction

 - (MAKEFILE):

        * copies licenses (original + translation) to the ./xhtml
        directory.  Licenses have been added in share/licenses.

        * copies the docbook.css file to the ./xhtml directory.
        This file has been added in share/css.

You can see the result here:

        http://lrz.is-a-geek.org/ruby-tutorial/index.html

IMHO, it looks quite good ;-)  Not perfect, but good.

--
Laurent