jami

Re: [Jami] bug report location, process?

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [Jami] bug report location, process?
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 13:58:49 -0400

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:19:29 -0400 Greg wrote:
> I see three tabs: SFL / Standard / Register

yes, i assume 'SFL' is for Savoir-faire Linux employees

the options to sign in with your github or gitlab credentials are
merely for convenience - if you do not want to use those, simply
use the "register" option with an email address

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:19:29 -0400 Greg wrote:
>    This application will be able to:
>     Grants complete read/write access to the API, including all
>     groups and projects.

that is probably just an oversight - the jami gitlab should not
need write access to anyones gitlab.con repos

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:19:29 -0400 Greg wrote:
> there are also repos on github, but they seem to
> be mirrors (why do they exist

mirrors are always a good idea - any competent and responsible
maintainer would keep copies in multiple locations

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:19:29 -0400 Greg wrote:
> But the README at
> https://git.ring.cx/savoirfairelinux/ring-project
> points me to github, which is a mirror

thats probably been there since before they had a gitlab
instance - open a pull request that changes it, if you like