Re: New command line interface not backward compatible ?

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: New command line interface not backward compatible ?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 08:32:20 -0400

Thanks for your input. It helped me debug my issue.

I found the culprit, rdiffbackup.actions.* modules was not getting loaded
properly. I've clean-up the environment and force inclusion of
rdiffbackup.actions.*
It is now working fine.

Thank you !

--
*ATTENTION: Je serai en vacance du 6 Mai au 21 Mai 2023.*
*ATTENTION: I will be on vacation from May 6 to May 21, 2023.*