Survey: 32 bits version of rdiff-backup for Windows

From: Eric Zolf
Subject: Survey: 32 bits version of rdiff-backup for Windows
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 15:13:49 +0100

Hi,

one more survey for you (with one or two questions), to ask you if you still need the 32 bits version of rdiff-backup. I'd like to get rid of it, but wouldn't do it if people still need it.

https://framaforms.org/32-bits-version-of-rdiff-backup-for-windows-1676205700

The migration date question is because I don't expect the next version of rdiff-backup to come that soon, based on past experience, so you might already be on 64 bits as the next release of rdiff-backup would be out (and, no, I don't really expect a specific day :-), just be sensible).

Thanks, Eric

PS: support for Linux 32bits will follow the support by https://github.com/pypa/manylinux so no need for a survey.