radiusplugin-devel

Re: [Radiusplugin-devel] Plugin does not appear respect the UDP authport

From: Joshua Green
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-devel] Plugin does not appear respect the UDP authport parameter in the radiusplugin.cnf file
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 23:25:41 +0100

I’m happy to report that your version of the plugin respects the authport parameter perfectly. There was no need to modify the configuration file at all. I just compiled the plugin and dropped it in place of the old one. Thanks!
If you’re interested, you might want to let the folks at LoginTC know about your version of the plugin. I found the original plugin there, and they are clearly unaware of the bug. They’d probably be happy to promote yours instead.

Kind Regards,
Josh