Re: trouble connecting usb storage device to windows 7 vm,

From: Paul Spaan
Subject: Re: trouble connecting usb storage device to windows 7 vm,
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 19:20:06 +0100

Update:

I noticed my usb drive disappear form my windows 10 when i used this command:

qemu-system-x86_64 -boot d -m 4G -drive file=win7.img -drive if=none,id=GenDisk,file=win10.img -usb -cdrom win7.iso -device usb-ehci,id=ehci -device usb-host,bus=ehci.0,hostbus=0,hostaddr=2,

so that does something, but still no stick in my win 7 vm