qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] sorecvfrom freezes guest

From: llyzs
Subject: [Qemu-devel] sorecvfrom freezes guest
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:45:22 +0800

Hi,

I am having a guest freeze issue (win10), and through debugging I found out
that sometimes sorecvfrom() is called from slirp.c because revents ==
G_IO_IN, however inside sorecvfrom() function, ioctlsocket() returns 0
bytes available and recvfrom could be blocking indefinitely. I am not sure
the root cause of the situation, but I added a non-blocking check to
recvfrom and it fixed my issue. My patch is as attached. Please check if
this is a right fix.