qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] AVX support for TCG

From: Nick Renieris
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] AVX support for TCG
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 16:28:07 +0200

Right, thanks, that file looks better, though I still think splitting
to multiple files would absolutely be of value, if only for the
practicality of being able to have several parts of it open at the
same in a code editor (instead of having to jump back and forth or
find workarounds to open the same file multiple times). Of course
there are more important, code structure related reasons beyond that,
but let's not digress. I'm guessing current devs are so used to this
that they wouldn't accept splitting-up changes anyway.

Στις Παρ, 28 Δεκ 2018 στις 4:13 μ.μ., ο/η Peter Maydell
<address@hidden> έγραψε: