qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Emulation of a Vivante GPU in QEMU?

From: Adam Palmer
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Emulation of a Vivante GPU in QEMU?
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 15:52:32 +0000

Hello,

I apologize in advance if the question is stupid.

Let's suppose our hardware system contains a Vivante GPU. If we want to emulate
that system in QEMU, do we have to emulate that GPU (if yes, how to do it?), or
can/must we reuse some already developed equivalent component in QEMU? This is
important because of applications that need OpenGL ES, SDL2, or Love2D.

Sincerely,
Adam Palmer