qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] dual monitors

From: Jonathan Lapointe
Subject: [Qemu-devel] dual monitors
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 07:34:44 -0500

I would like to use my two monitors with qemu. I was working before with qemu & virtio, but then the fullscreen mode was not a problem. But since, I have two monitors I cannot be in fullscreen mode otherwise I lost the other monitor, can't use it. I heard that qxl could fix this. When I start qemu with qxl, I have no cursor visible and I get this message: qxl_cursor: not implemented: type 1.

My goal, would be to be able do fullscreen while with other monitor i could open a new session of qemu, or browse the web.