Re: FreeBSD 13.2 installer does not see AHCI devices on aarch64/sbsa-ref

From: Michael Tokarev
Subject: Re: FreeBSD 13.2 installer does not see AHCI devices on aarch64/sbsa-ref and x86-64/q35
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 13:19:07 +0300

02.11.2023 13:16, Marcin Juszkiewicz:
W dniu 3.10.2023 o 22:41, Niklas Cassel pisze:
On Tue, Oct 03, 2023 at 08:11:39PM +0300, Michael Tokarev wrote:

Were you able to take a look at what's going on here?  I wish I were
able to help here but I know right to nothing about ahci emulation..

I was away on a conference all last week, so I didn't have much time to
look at this yet. I will debug the problem this week.

Did you had a chance of finding out what the problem is?

The patch has been posted a month ago to the list, see
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20231005100407.1136484-1-nks@flawful.org/
Thanks to Niklas for the excellent work.

It's still not applied neither to master nor to stable though, for unknown
reason..

/mjt