pspp-users

FW: MANOVA and MANCOVA

From: Carter, Tracey T.
Subject: FW: MANOVA and MANCOVA
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 18:08:01 +0000

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to request help with PSPP of which I am relatively inexperienced. I am a student who has normally used SPSS, however the VA agency in which I am attaining my data from only uses PSPP as of last year, is unfamiliar with PSPP functions and has referred me to you . My study requires the use of both MANOVA and MANCOVA analysis and the ability to create scatterplots and correlation tables. Is there anyone who can outline how to perform both MANOVA and MANCOVA  in PSPP?

Thanks,

Tracey Carter

VISN 8

NF/SG Veteran’s Health System

THCC (A-11)

2181 E. Orange Ave, Tallahassee, Fl, 32311

Phone: 850-513-7224

FAX: 850-513-8010

“Carpe Diem, aim high and go forth to do great things.”

Four color version of VHA Excellence Logo with Seal – VA Health Care – Defining Excellence in the 21st Century

“Serving Those Who Served”

Integrity  Commitment Advocacy Respect Excellence (“I CARE”)