proofreaders

PPedram.Com

From: Payam Pedram
Subject: PPedram.Com
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 23:59:39 -0800

Hi There,

I wanted to give you a heads up on my  IT consultant company. Ppedram.Com is the IT consultant company that understand your Information Technology needs. We are located in Santa Monica, California.
Our services ranges from Network Infrastructure ,Network Management, Customize Server/Power user Computer, Secure wireless Networking, and much more. Our rate is usually 50 to 60% less than other IT consultant company.
I though that could be a good opportunity to save you some money.
You will get all your IT consultant needs with a significant saving.
Remember, contact us and you will have a Free Network Evaluation. Doing so, our highly educated staff can tell you how and if we can save you some money on your current Network Configuration..
Hope all is well, E-mail me when you have a moment and let's catch up.

Best regards,
Payam Pedram
CEO
http://www.ppedram.com