poke-devel

Poke Project in Big Numbers Support

From: Zulqarnain hiader
Subject: Poke Project in Big Numbers Support
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:14:16 -0700

I am writing to express my interest in the "Idea: support for big numbers in Poke" project. With experience in C programming and low-level programming(Modify the compiler to recognize and handle big numbers, including syntax changes and semantic adjustments), I am eager to contribute to this development. I am confident in my ability to handle tasks such as integrating with the GNU gmp library, modifying the Poke language, and ensuring comprehensive testing and documentation.
Best regards,
Zulqarnain