po4a-dev

[Po4a-dev] Version 0.13.4 released

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Po4a-dev] Version 0.13.4 released
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:05:57 -0700

Sorry for the delay, I kind of forgot about that.

Source: po4a
Version: 0.16.4-1
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:57:48 -0700
Changes:
 po4a (0.16.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   Cleaner build mecanism
   Bugs fixes (new tags for Sgml, various glitches)
 .
   Jordi Vilalta
   * New build mecanism based on Module::Build instead of the
     deprecated MakeMaker
   * [po/pod/Makefile] Allow to handle more than one language
   * [po/bin/Makefile] Various cleanups
   * [TransTractor.pm] Fix a by one offset in the line number reference
   * [tests] Fix the false alarm resulting of previous change
 .
   Michael Wiedmann
   * [Sgml.pm/docbook]
     translate += revremark secondary tertiary editor othername
     indent += bridgehead
     ignore += keywordset keyword
   * [TransTractor.pm] Fix two typos
 .
   Martin Quinson
   * [Sgml.pm/docbook]
     translate += synopsis
     indent += reference shortcut
   * Build process (lintian/linda clean again)
     Call the scripts with "perl ../name" during build/test since
       Module::Build fails to chmod +x @scripts.
     Compress the translated manpage at full power to respect debian policy
   * [debian/control]
     Put myself as maintainer (not changing the uploaders)
     Fix my email address for consistancy with my other packages

Have fun, Mt.

--
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.
  -- Napoleon