parallel

Re: Parallel version

From: Saint Michael
Subject: Re: Parallel version
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 10:29:54 -0400

Allow me to intrude. Your version is from 2015.
Maybe an upgrade will fix the problem.

On Sun, Mar 17, 2024, 10:05 AM Xiuyan Zhang <xiuyan.zhang@maine.edu> wrote:
Hi,
I am a student at the University of Maine.
I was learning to run a pipeline for bacterial genome annotation on an Ohio high-performance computer. The pipeline running very well but it stopped at step 7, the error message is shown below:
image.png
I'm not sure if it's correct to ask you about this issue, because the error message asked me to contact you.
Could you give me some advice about this?
Thank you!
Sylvia

Xiuyan Zhang (Sylvia Zhang)
Ph.D. Candidate in Plant Pathology
Phone: (207) 951-0714
School of Food and Agriculture/Ecology and Environmental Science
University of Maine