paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil an

From: Trades_resource
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by virgilio cunningham
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:35:20 -1100

Monumental Breaking News Below Come, Ozma, she said, anxiously; let us go ourselves to search for the piglet.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil The.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future So the two went to the dressing-room of the Princess and searched carefully in every corner and among the vases and baskets and ornaments that stood about the pretty boudoir.

Ground floor, only public since Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil But not a trace could they find of the tiny creature they sought.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI Gargoyles.
This company is debtfree and financially stable Dorothy was nearly weeping, by this time, while Ozma was angry and indignant.

View recent news When they returned to the others the Princess said: There is little doubt that my pretty piglet has been eaten by that horrid kitten, and if that is true the offender must be punished.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma wish.
Rob was quickly surrounded by a crowd of the villagers, who chattered fiercely and made threatening motions in his direction; but as the chief cried out to them a warning in the native tongue they kept a respectful distance and contented themselves with brandishing their spears and clubsIf any of your fellows come nearer, Rob said to the fat chief, I'll knock 'em over.
It gets even better when this was released, KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma had.
Monday October 23 What you make do? asked the chief, nervously Watch sharp, and you'll see, answered Rob.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time, while the companys shares are dirt cheap backed.
Get a AGGI.PK quote I don't b'lieve Eureka would do such a dreadful thing! cried Dorothy, much distressed.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground floor as it gets Then he made a mocking bow to the circle and continued: I'm pleased to have met you fellows, and proud to think you like me well enough to want to eat me; but I'm in a bit of a hurry to-day, so I can't stop to be digested.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this company before the first major price-surge After which, as the crowd broke into a hum of surprise, he added: Good-day, black folks! and quickly turned the indicator of his traveling machine to the word up.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers Go and get my kitten, please, Jellia, and we'll hear what she has to say about it.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company.
away.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of 1934 Slowly he rose into the air, until his heels were just above the gaping blacks; but there he stopped short.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated a.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications With a thrill of fear he glanced at the indicator.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently risky and very volatile inve5tments
The green maiden hastened away, but presently returned and said: The kitten will not come.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch distance.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities It was pointed properly, and he knew at once that something was wrong with the delicate mechanism that controlled it.