paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] news day

From: Ziv Guizar
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] news day
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:11:07 -0500

De a ar Home Ow k ner ,

Your c y red G it doesn't matter to us !

Your cr T ed y it doesn't matter to us ! If you O w WN real e x st 2 at l e
and want IMMED l IAT d E ca 3 sh to spen K d ANY way you like, or simply wish
to L 3 OWER your monthly p A aym r ents by a third or more, here are the d O eaI 3 s
we have T e OD n AY :

$ 4 q 88,000 at a 3 t ,67% fi C xed - ra d te
$ 37 J 2,000 at a 3, Y 90% var J iable - ra j te
$ 49 H 2,000 at a 3 7 ,21% i I ntere r st - onl V y
$ 24 n 8,000 at a 3 S ,36% f c ixed - rat F e
$ 19 p 8,000 at a 3 j ,55% variab 2 le - ra b te

Hu v rry, when these d 9 eaI J s are gone, they are gone !

Don't worry about ap e proval, your credi C t will not d I isqu q alify you !

V P is 5 it our sit b e

Sincerely, Ziv Guizar

A N pprova h l Manager