paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] (no subject)

From: uathavikulsharona
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:36:57 -0500

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:32:26 -0500
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: Great Job offer from Finance company

----D66ECL6EMM0AF3J4FHHD9BIU

        <head>

        </head>

                Greetings.<br>
                Are you really looking for a job? Maybe you looking for just
additional =
money you can earn? Or you are in need of money real bad? You're a student=
 and you need a good job ? You found it! Our company welcomes people who w=
ants to work, with enthusiasm, all over the world. You will not have any p=
roblem with money ever if you will work with us. If you're ready then star=
t right ahead and you will get paid with a stable salary.<br>
                If you're satisfied with requirements then you can start right
ahead and=
 make a registration on our website, you will get your own working account=
                <a
href=3D"http://www.solidtradez.com/register.php";>http://www.solidtrad=
ez.com/register.php</a> click &quot;<a href=3D"http://www.solidtradez.com/=
register.php">Register</a>&quot; . After registration we will contact you =
and our advisors will provide you with information and your account inform=
ation, login and password. <br>

                Few words about our company:<br>
                Established in 1995 in Lithuania, during all this time achieved
big resu=
lts in sales field and marketing. First we started working just within our=
 country. Later on we axpanded all over the world when we started<br>
                working in marketing field, and we are doing really good these
days, alm=
ost at the top if it comes to financial sales of worldwide market. And now=
 we are glad for our achievements and we work worldwide. We always<br>
                hiring new and new good workers and financial assistants in
countries wh=
ere we just started expanding.<br>
                Our vacancies: Now clients of our company conduct financial
operations a=
ll over the world including United Kingdom, but due to sufficient perfecti=
on in Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation and<br>
                reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to
open branch=
es in which we require UK's. Now we are looking for financial assistants w=
ho will be responsible to accept payments from our clients. At this moment=
 we provide and offer work at home, after opening offices in United Kingdo=
m, you will have an opportunity for working in our offices as well.  Today=
 we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible to accep=
t payments from clients through bank transfer, because of imperfection of =
bank system. UKs partners of our clients have some difficulties with sendi=
ng bank translations and cheques to East Europe.<br>
                You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will
receive throug=
h relative to our business. The rest needs to be transferred to our compan=
y's representative by Western Union; all Western Union fees are<br>
                paid by us. On average you will be making 2,000 Pounds per
week.<br>
                We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our
business=
 If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail t=
o our HR office. For more information our crew of Human Resources is<br>
                ready to answer all your questions.<br>

                Best Regards<br>

                SolidTradez.Inc<br>

                address@hidden</a><br>