paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Re: Paperclips-discuss digest, Vol 1 #36 - 3 msgs

From: Kevin S. Clarke
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re: Paperclips-discuss digest, Vol 1 #36 - 3 msgs
Date: 26 Feb 2002 13:39:35 -0800

> From: Nic Ferrier <address@hidden>
 [ ... ]
> It should be inferred by the XML parser because the DTD says this:
>
>   <!ELEMENT host            (log?, mapping+)>
>   <!ATTLIST host            name CDATA "paperclips-root">

Ah, I wasn't using the DTD... I just cut and pasted the example from
your email so the parser wasn't validating it, just parsing... oops.

Looking at the DTD now, though, it looks like it needs a few things to
be able to describe the example server.xml file (for instance, a server
root, a tcp element, and EMPTY w/o parentheses).  I've attached a copy
of the modified DTD with these changes.

Kevin