paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Release Candidtate 1.1 in CVS

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Release Candidtate 1.1 in CVS
Date: 11 Feb 2002 14:54:16 +0000

A release of Paperclips is now finally scheduled. It will be release
1.23 and will support most of the 2.3 API (except things like
resoruce refs).

Paperclips is also now ready for some real usage, I am running it as
my webserver (www.tapsellferrier.co.uk) and I've had no major problems.

Note that I have the following to do before Paperclips is released:

- add a server.xml for configuring paperclips
- add an "install" target to the makefile
- change the gnujaxp support to the newly release gnujaxp

All of these changes will be added to various RC releases over the
next few weeks.

There are still bugs with Paperclips, one of the bugs I'm keenest to
get rid of is the one that stops paperclips from working with Jason
Hunter's multipart handling stuff.

Lastly, when Paperclips is finally released it will be released with
EEP. EEP is a new page template language based on Scheme (and Kawa).

Nic Ferrier