Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi issue with Xquartz

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi issue with Xquartz
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 06:34:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi,Yannick,
Thank you for your reply.I try the command  $ gtk-demo.Unfortunately,the
Quartz doesn't work with the it.It displays the console,just as the issue of
the paparazzi.Even after that I have deleted and reinstalled the package
"gtk+".The issue still exits.
And I have tried to install the "gtk-x11"
here is the command in terminal:
*$ brew install gtk-x11
Error: No available formula with the name "gtk-x11"
==> Searching for similarly named formulae...
Error: No similarly named formulae found.**
==> Searching taps...
Error: No formulae found in taps.
*
What should I do for the problem?Thank you very much!
Yours!