[Paparazzi-devel] tuning hover loop

From: Eltonwu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] tuning hover loop
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 01:51:23 -0700 (MST)

    currently, I don‘t have a good gps, only got 10 meter accuracy. the
rotorcraft hover in horizontal about 5 meter.  I replace the hove PID with
other example crafts. It seems no difference.
    So I don't know the bad performance of hover is caused by bad gps or bad
PID.

    My question is how to verify gps good or poor ? 10 meter is bad of
course. so what about 5 meter? 4 meter ? or 2 meter?

   another question how to tuning PID of hover. I feel it different with ATT
PID. I have no idea of hover tuning? So the only way is to replace with
other example PID.

   the following is my PID used in HOVER

   <define name="PGAIN" value="50"/>
    <define name="DGAIN" value="100"/>
    <define name="AGAIN" value="100"/>
    <define name="IGAIN" value="20"/>

the PID in comment is the PID I collect in other airframes

Thank you