Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AUTO2 debgging and google maps

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AUTO2 debgging and google maps
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:30:50 +0100

Hi,
for Auto2 mode you need a Fix . Dismount your propeller and look for the reaction of your aircraft.
Start the simulation to load the maps of you location.
Note, they may be a error in the GPS-Position.

Heinrich
.
Mike schrieb:

Hi all,
I have debugged Manual mode and AUTO1 mode.How do I debug AUTO2 mode
on the ground?

And how to download Google Maps of my local place to the GCS?

Mike