[Paparazzi-devel] Some questions from a chinese student

From: 龙诗科
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Some questions from a chinese student
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 00:31:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone I am a postgraduate student in Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics,My chinese name is longshike, Englishname is Mike. During this time I was studying paparazzi UAV apogee.Until now I already have the relevant hardware configuration such as apogee V1.0 Board.My ultimate goal is to fly the aircraft using paparazzi apogee, and then change the source code, take my own navigation guidance and control algorithms in, treat the paparazzi UAV as a algorithm validated simulation platform. Will someone has done similar research in this area like I do? Can I use the paparazzi UAV to achieve this?And I sincerely hope that you have time to come to Beijing to play,we can also make friends. Mike