Re: [Paparazzi-devel] InsideGreen() or non-circular mission boundary?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] InsideGreen() or non-circular mission boundary?
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:54:21 +0100

Hi Simon,

thanks for testing. Merged the fix into v5.0 and tagged it as v5.0.4_stable.

Would be great if you could test master as well (lots and lots of updates and fixes compared to v5.0). Would be good to know what issues you encounter when switching to master, so we can improve the error messages where it makes sense and fill in the guide on how to upgrade: https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Release_Upgrades

Cheers, Felix