[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi compatible autopilot with OSD

From: Sergej Krukouski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi compatible autopilot with OSD
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:53:13 +0200

Hi guys!

I see many people here are interested in OSD. I’ve developed an another paparazzi compatible autopilot with OSD on board, based on STM32F4xx, with an MPU6050, HMC5883, MS5611 sensors. I’m currently by adopting the paparazzi software on it. I don’t know how to post an image, but if you are interested, I can send several images per Email.

Regards,

Sergey