Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multi tiered telemetry solution

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multi tiered telemetry solution
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:41:09 +0100

Has anyone integrated DroneCell to Paparazzi:

http://store.diydrones.com/DroneCell_p/br-dronecell-01.htm

According to the Spec it should be possible quite easily:

- 3.3V or 5V UART Interface (voltage-shifting is done on board)
- High serial data rate (up to 115200 baud)
- Software configurable baud rate
- Works with any SIM card
- Quad band cellular connectivity

Must be great for long range missions. Any experience reports are appreciated.

Cheers, Reto