Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Incorrect Proportional Pitch Deflection, Correct D

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Incorrect Proportional Pitch Deflection, Correct Derivative Pitch Deflection
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:39:17 -0700

Felix,

If I'm understanding you correctly, the quaternions are used
internally which would mean the problem I'm having isn't coming from
the gimbal lock problem. I don't know why I didn't realize viewing the
Euler angles would show this issue in a plot, doh! If that is the
case, I believe I'm having the Issue 93 problem on github which was
mentioned in a previous thread where it is only to be used for small
adjustments and not changes such as BODY_TO_IMU_THETA of 90 degrees
like I attempted.

- Chris