[Paparazzi-devel] Radio PPM Delay Configuration vs Airframe Servo PPM De

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Radio PPM Delay Configuration vs Airframe Servo PPM Delay Configuration
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:46:12 -0700

All,

I noticed in the radio configuration you can set the min, max, and
neutral pulse delays just like you can in the airframe configuration
in the servos section. Are these two connected in some way or should
they be the same? I want to make sure that I'm not reducing the range
of the pulse delays in one and the other and effectively doubling the
delay.

Cheers,
Chris
--