Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question regarding servo motor

From: Steffen Spies
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question regarding servo motor
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:02:49 +0200

Hi,

I checked my files and I can clearly say, that I don't use you airframe file,
Christophe. Also the define is not part of my airframe config.

My receiver is a 35MHz ACT DSL4top "MK", which I also use on my Mikrokopter. It
already sends all channels, so no PPM Encoder is needed.

Powersupply: the jitter appears with only one Servo connected and the supplied
voltage is perfectly stable.

I took a screenshot of my scope. The signal on the top is channel 3 output of
the Tiny board. The signal at the bottom comes from the rc-receiver.

http://gallery.derspies.de/main.php?g2_itemId=1122

The signals "stay" perfectly - no jitter.

Steffen