[Paparazzi-devel] multi UAVs

From: BX Guan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] multi UAVs
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 22:58:42 +1030

Hey guys,

I know this topic has not been brought up in a while, but I managed to get 2 UAVs in simulation. However, my "follower" plane refuses to stay in the "formation" block. it always automatically jumps to "land". I am sure I followed the proper sequence of initializing the leader then the follower, and then starting the formation for the leader before the follower.
I might've missed something though, so it'd be great if someone could give some pointers :)

Cheers,
Bao