Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about LisaL

From: J. L.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about LisaL
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:21:40 -0700

Is there more info than whats listed on the wiki and your page? Why
only paypal? I see there is only 1 in stock how long till more are
available? Other than the gumstix overo what else is required with
this to get a full AP or is this complete? You mentioned the IMU
earlier is this required on top of the lisal?