[Paparazzi-devel] RC OK LOST NONE

From: Mohit Mundhra
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] RC OK LOST NONE
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:31:25 +0530

I populated my TWOG with all the sensors today and when I powered up
again, I am unable to get the RC link. I tried removing all of them
and started it again with just the modem, but still the RC link is not
there. It was working perfectly before. Now when I power cycle, it
shows it "OK" for few milliseconds, then LOST and then NONE. Is there
something which might be wrong? I tried with a fresh TWOG board and
same thing happened. :(

--
Mohit Mundhra