Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: Paparazzi users in Pacific NW USA? (John Burt)

From: John Burt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: Paparazzi users in Pacific NW USA? (John Burt)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:51:38 -0800

I second the user wiki page idea. It's possible that a lot of the problems I've been running into have already been solved by others, and answered in the numerous distributed forums. It would be helpful to others (and less annoying to the experts) to have access to the details of at least a few projects as they work through the process of solving issues and getting into the air. I'd certainly volunteer to make a user page about my project.

Would it be appropriate to do this:

- Create a "Users Page", linked in the General sidebar on http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Index.php/Main_Page. - The Users page would be a list of links to individual users who want to share their project. The link could be to a local wiki page, or the user's own site. - Perhaps user links could contain: project lead or group name, location, status (e.g. "building", "tuning", "flight tests", "deployment").

John

Paul Cox wrote:
Ping!

I'm in Vancouver, Washington. I sent you an email.

Anyone else in the area?

Perhaps we ought to make a wiki page with user names and locations to facilitate this sort of inquiry?