pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Re: Auto-wrap wraps text at about 40 chars, when typing

From: Paul Hudson
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Re: Auto-wrap wraps text at about 40 chars, when typing non english text...!
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:09:41 -0000

>> Up till now, Charles has been building these. ISTR Charles giving some
>> pointers on how to build on win32, so if someone wants to step
>> forward, I'd put them up on the site.

>I'll see about doing a Win32 build in the next couple of days.

I've tried to follow the instructions, but I can't get a good build of Gnet2
(as I've reported on the pan-devel list). So I can build Pan, but it doesn't
work, presumably because Gnet2 doesn't work.

If someone can tell me how to get past this (A known-good version of Gnet2
is probably enough), I can build the Win32 binaries.