pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Auto-wrap wraps text at about 40 chars, when typing non

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Auto-wrap wraps text at about 40 chars, when typing non english text...!
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:17:42 +0100

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:07:34 +0100, Christophe Lambin wrote:
> I fixed this just after releasing 91. It'll be in the next beta.

Speaking of betas, there were some Windows-specific fixes implemented
since the last Windows beta, so perhaps someone could compile a new
Windows version or something?

BTW, I'm composing this reply in Pan, and a long space appeared between
the coma and "when" in the subject. Is that a Tab character or what?

--
Artur Jachacy
address@hidden  GG: 793543  ICQ: 76089815