pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Please review this new load-icons.cc file

From: Tom Tanner
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Please review this new load-icons.cc file
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 20:59:52 +0000

On 24/03/2024 17:12, Dominique Dumont wrote:
Hi

To fix warnings related to pixbuf, I've added a function to load icons at run
time.

As my C++ dev days are long gone, I could use a review on this pull request:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/-/merge_requests/50

Note that this code is working on linux.

Feedback are welcome.

All the best

Dominique