oscafe-user

[Oscafe-user] Fwd: reply

From: Joyce Lake
Subject: [Oscafe-user] Fwd: reply
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:28:47 +0600

idiosyncrasy
The wild gales of mirth ended when he looked at the mangled body of the rat in the corner.
It makes the stuff you guys do look about as scary as a ride on the Central Park carousel.
Paul wondered what would happen if he broke the window again and screamed for help again.
In the middle was a larger plate, and on this one was a vast (oogy) gooey pile of caviar.
I may not know whats going to happen to Misery, but I know whats going to happen to me. The wild gales of mirth ended when he looked at the mangled body of the rat in the corner.