Re: [Openexr-devel] CTL support

From: Alex Forsythe
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] CTL support
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 17:07:00 +0000

Thanks Gonzalo …

Probably best discussed off board but we use CTL as the reference implementation for ACES.  Unfortunately, we don’t have a good resource to validate the pull requests hence the delay in getting them integrated.

Let’s touch base offline.

Alex

Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Science & Technology Council
1313 Vine Street • Hollywood, CA 90028

323.817.4170 address@hidden