[Openexr-devel] blurImage. Is it possible to control the radius of blur.

From: Douglass Turner
Subject: [Openexr-devel] blurImage. Is it possible to control the radius of blur.
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:25:41 -0500

Hello,
I have written a command line app based on the OpenEXR library. I specifically use the blurImage function to convert raw environment maps to diffuse irradiance maps. I would like to add the ability to reduce the radius of blur to create glossy reflection maps as well. Is this possible? How would I implement this?

Thanks,
Doug