nuxeo-widgets

[Nuxeo-widgets] Oxford Debate is on Thursday

From: Carter Haywood
Subject: [Nuxeo-widgets] Oxford Debate is on Thursday
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:34:25 -0800

Just have a look!

Clisk here: http://bighousedaycare.com

You see, I began by loving only the part of you that makes such wonderful
stories, because that's the only part I had — the rest of you I didn't know
anything about, and I thought that part might really be quite unpleasant.
Yes.
She had splinted them — of course he had known that, felt the rigid ungiving
shapes, but until now he had not known what she had done it with.